Laravel AngularJS Developer
This is a unique opportunity for a driven and insightful engineer to join the I Can Infotech in the most meaningful segment in the global market. This is a role where careers are made if you are up to the challenge, and keen to work with world-class teams.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will work on huge Laravel/Angular web applications
- Obsessed with quality: Design reviews, code reviews, testing (system/performance)
- Together with your colleagues and product team you will analyze requirements and envision a qualitative solution
- You will be responsible for the entire development – from architecture to implementation – and deliver performant and well-tested web applications and APIs
- Ability to deliver projects/sprints on time
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends
- Own end-to-end responsibility
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- You’ve done web development for 2+ years with an MVC-type PHP framework.
- Should have good level knowledge of PHP Laravel and its ecosystem
- You can make a solid relational data model and have a deep knowledge of SQL and MySQL
- Should have experience in publishing and consuming Services using REST API
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser
- Should have experience in Response/Adaptive Web Design for desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Can reason about the complexity of algorithms (time and space)
- You know the cost of HTTP requests and are always looking for ways to improve the performance of the product across devices
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Basic CI/CD and DevOps
- Experience with AWS will be preferred
- You write clean code and are a pragmatic programmer
5 Days Working Company